Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Suggestion for Buildservice web interface
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:11:51 +0100

Also I would welcome if <title> tag in HTML code contained the same
string as the one in <h2> tag (with openSUSE BuildService prepended). So
if we have <h2>Xfce4 desktop enviroment</h2> then the head will contain
<title>openSUSE BuildService: Xfce4 desktop enviroment</title>. This
will make navigation in history much better as you will not see hundreds
of "openSUSE BuildService" entries, but the ones with more concrete
captions.

- --
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o