Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Please add support for debian virtual packages
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:38:49 +0100
On Tuesday 06 February 2007 13:00:52 Michael Schroeder wrote:
> ok, we had libglu1-mesa-dev in version 6.4.2-1. This version
> did not contain the "xlibmesa-glu-dev" provides.
>
> Etch is now updated.
Nice, but now I get:
expansion error:
have choice for libesd0 needed by libarts1c2a: libesd-alsa0 libesd0,
have choice for libfam0 needed by kdelibs4c2a: libfam0 libgamin0,
have choice for libesd0 needed by libesd0-dev: libesd-alsa0 libesd0,
have choice for libfam-dev needed by kdelibs4-dev: libgamin-dev libfam-dev,
have choice for cvs needed by libcvsservice0: cvs cvsnt

And xUbuntu built fine before, but because of a MySQL bug I had to remove the
repository in order to add x86_64 architecture and after I did that the old
error came back:

expansion error:
nothing provides xlibmesa-gl-dev needed by libqt3-mt-dev,
nothing provides libglu1-xorg-dev needed by libqt3-mt-dev

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster