[opensuse-buildservice] adding a user and become a maintainer
  • From: Stephan Lauffer <lauffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 10:05:20 +0100
Hello!

What must be done to add another "login" as involved users (maintainer)
to a package/project?

1st: this new person must create his novell account (if not present)
2nd: (some buildservice account hacking?)
3rd: Me in the role as project maintainer can add this person to a
package/project.

Will there be a new project home:<new login> for this person
automatically? Is there a wiki for the usermanagement?

Btw: In .../package/add_person?... I got an 500 error, see:
http://build.opensuse.org/package/add_person?project=home%3Anixda
I guess the user management is under development. Just asking for "how
will it work some day"...

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ University of Education Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/ ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486 ]