[opensuse-buildservice] probs with yold in Build-Depends from dsc file (ubuntu, debian)
  • From: Stephan Lauffer <lauffer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 09:19:54 +0100
Hi!

Thank you for the buildservice! It's a great project! :)

Well, I've a question about the ubuntu/debian builds. After I wrote a
dsc file and started the build for ubuntu I got this error report in the
build status overview:

expansion error nothing provides yodl

This is caused by "yodl" in the list of the Build-Depends of the dsc
file and yes, we need it. If I removce it from the list the build starts
but ends with a:

dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: yodl
dpkg-buildpackage: Build dependencies/conflicts unsatisfied; aborting.

Has anybody a hint for this problem here?

btw: I speake about home:nixda/samba-tng, see:
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=samba-tng&project=home%3Anixda

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

[ University of Education Freiburg - Germany ]
[ http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/ ]
[ Fon/ Fax: +49 761 682 -459/ -486 ]