Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Solved] Build error struct udphdr' missing 'uh_dport' for sipp on BS
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:52:44 +0100
On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 10:35:22PM +0100, Richard Bos wrote:
> Ah, I see the #if #else construct now, I did not notice it before. May the
> difference be in the used compiler? With the local build gcc is used and on
> the BS 'cc' is used, although gcc, gcc-c++ are installed

cc is just another name for gcc on Linux. It should not behave in a different
way.

> What determines the compiler to be used?

As long as you don't give us a pointer to your code we can't say.

> To Robert: I have no idea how to make the code POSIX compliant.

In that case just use the other member names as seen in the header file.

> [some time later]
> I found the solution: when I add -D__LINUX to the CFLAGS build option the
> build completes succesfully :))

This is a special thing of your application then. glibc does not use __LINUX
in any way.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele