Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help with rectifying build errors
Marcus,

> I would suggest a "autoreconf -i -f" for those, unclear if it works.

Thanks for the tip I'll try that.

>You will need curl-devel in the BuildRequires for those that miss libcurl.

I double checked and curl-devel is in the Build Requires. Is it named something else? FC5 builds fine, and I've used the same name in FC4, I've used the same name for Mandriva2006 that I used in Mandriva 2007 (which builds fine), and I've used the same name in all SUSE based distros and only those mentioned fail.

Many thanks,

Andy
--
Andrew Wafaa