Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cross distribution RPM files special settings 2
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 21:15:53 +0100
On Monday 29 January 2007 20:39:22 Hillier, Gernot wrote:
> Or you can at first start by adding a .dsc file and having a Debian
> debian/rules file in your sources as usual Debian packages do. Then you'll
> end up with a natively build .deb which is probably what you intended.
I tried to do that here:
http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=KDevelop3&project=home%3Aamilcarlucas

But all I got was:
expansion error nothing provides xlibmesa-glu-dev needed by libopenexr-dev

I'm using a .dsc file that works fine in a debian etch system.

I posted questions here and on the IRC channel, but nobody answers.

Could someone at lest tell me if they ever built a GUI application with
os-bs ?

I think that the hole X system is not configured properly in the base system.

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster