Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to add more workers?
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:28:16 +0100
On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 05:38:27PM +0100, Rafal Kwasny wrote:
> On 1/29/07, Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 04:29:06PM +0100, Marcel Ritter wrote:
>
> I see you guys working hard to set up alternate BS
> will some of them be available to the public? especialy for patent
> pending or other non free software which is now part of guru/packman
> and cannot be added to main BS.

Speaking for myself, I will definitely _not_ host a build service for the
public. Since I am not a lawyer especially not one hosting software with a
critical legal status. The reason I am setting up a build service locally is
just to be able to debug problems and potentially integrate new software
components into the existing code.

But if anyone wants to build up a build service and suffers from technical
difficulties I am willing to give technical advice.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker mailto:rschiele@xxxxxxxxx