Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Qt database bindings broken again
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:40:57 +0100
Am Montag, 29. Januar 2007 schrieben Sie:
> Am Monday 29 January 2007 12:33 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
> > Hi Stephan, hi *,
>
> This has nothing todo with the OBS development, please report this to
> opensuse-kde or bugzulla please.

Hmm, Adrian, here is what I've done: I was subscribed on suse-kde@xxxxxxxx
once, but this list doesn't exist anymore. The last mails noted the
migration, which seem to have been failed for my case :-(.

Next, I went to opensuse.org welcome page, entered kde, was redirected to
http://en.opensuse.org/KDE, clicked on "Get in Contact", and red:

You can usually find Beineri (Stephan Binner) and his fellows on IRC in the
#openSUSE-project, #openSUSE-buildservice, or #openSUSE-factory channel.

You see, opensuse-kde isn't mentioned here, but I've subscribed it now
(again) and will repost..

Cheers,
Pete