Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Cross distribution RPM files special settings
  • From: Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:14:13 +0100
On Friday 26 January 2007 13:24, Dirk Stoecker wrote:
> On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Daniel Bornkessel wrote:
> > There is a mandriva variable:
> > %if %{?!mandriva_release:1}0 ... so it should contain some version
> > number. AFAIK there is no such variable for redhat/fedora ... so finding
> > out whether we have fedora/redhat looks like this:
>
> You're sure? I took these from the OpenSUSE wiki.
>
> > if %{?!suse_version:1}0
> > %if %{?!mandriva_release:1}0
> > BuildRequires: blub
> > %endif
> > %endif

%if 0%{?suse_version}
%endif

%if 0%{?mandriva_version}
%endif

%if 0%{?fedora_version}
%endif

And it Works fine. Take a look at:
http://build.opensuse.org/package/edit_spec?package=KDevelop3&file=KDevelop3.spec&project=home%3Aamilcarlucas

Currently I think that one is the most ambitious project in the ENTIRE
opensuse-buildservice, because it's the ONLY one that builds ALL available
RPMs and tries to build all available .debs

No other projects does it.

--
Amilcar Lucas
Webmaster