Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Complete openSUSE Build Service under GPL available
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:26:32 +0100
On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 03:24:29PM +0100, Adrian Schroeter wrote:
> Everybody is invited to join the public development there.

So first about documentation in README.SETUP:

It says:

| 2. start the workers
| ====================
| The workers ask the backend for open build jobs and do the build.
| You need to install the "obs-server" package for this.

Obviously this must be "obs-worker" here, not "obs-server".

There is one vital chapter missing in this document and I also couldn't find
it somewhere else:

How does one bootstrap build targets? To add a target/repository to a project
I am asked for a target to base this on. So I initially need a base
repository with binary RPMs for one distribution. Where do I have to copy the
RPMs? Is there more to configure?

Robert

--
Robert Schiele