[opensuse-buildservice] Account Activation
  • From: "Jordan Zebor" <jzebor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:20:45 -0800
Hello,

My name is Jordan Zebor and I work for the Educational Technology
Department of San Diego Unified School District. I am very interested
in the build service, specifically so that I can help create a
repository of educational applications to be used with Suse. I have
experience with building apps from source and creating packages.
Currently my build services account has not been enabled even though I
requested this ~ 1 month ago. Who can I contact about the status of my
account and what can i do to get it enabled ? If this is not the
proper channel to request such info please let me know.

Thanks

-- -Jordan