Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Setting up own build server
  • From: Marcel Ritter <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:00:54 +0100

Adrian Schröter schrieb:
> Am Monday 15 January 2007 17:03 schrieb Marcel Ritter:
>> Hi there,
Hi Adrian,

>> is it currently possible to get the opensuse-buildservice running
>> on an independant local machine? We've spent the better part of
>> the day to get things up and running, but currently there's no
>> way to log into the User-Interface.
>>
>> So is it possible at all? Or did I waste my time ...
>
> It is not possible right now, but you might ask me again in ~ 10
> days ;)
Great news!!!! Perhaps you can announce the availability on the list?
I'll be sitting here, waiting for the release... ;-)

I've tested on the official build service and I think it's really
great. We're running
a little build service of our own, but it's far from being so cool :-)

>> Bye, Marcel
>>
>> PS: The reason why we need our own server are possible licensing
>> problems of some packages.
>
> please come back too me in some days ...
I will - you can be sure of that!

Bye,
Marcel

PS: Keep on the great work!