[opensuse-buildservice] Setting up own build server
  • From: Marcel Ritter <Marcel.Ritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 17:03:40 +0100
Hi there,

is it currently possible to get the opensuse-buildservice running on
an independant local machine? We've spent the better part of the
day to get things up and running, but currently there's no way to log
into the User-Interface.

So is it possible at all? Or did I waste my time ...

Bye,
Marcel

PS: The reason why we need our own server are possible licensing
problems of some packages.

--
----
Dipl.-Inf. Marcel Ritter