[opensuse-buildservice] osc and aggregate packages
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:45:48 +0100
On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 11:37:25 +0100, Lars Rupp wrote:
> Michael has improved the build service with the "Aggregate"
> functionallity for this.
> Currently I don't know if osc supports this feature.

It supports it the same way it supports linked packages at the moment.
It checks out the raw _foo file and you can hand edit it, and check it
in again.

(I'm saying "at the moment" because we are thinking about changing the
way how it is handled, to make it more powerful, for example in order to
enable you to build linked packages locally, what doesn't work at the
moment. One current idea is that osc checks out a readily patched
package.)

Regards,
Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)
< Previous Next >