Re: [opensuse-buildservice] richclient release 0.3.8
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:28:57 +0100
On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 03:34:52AM -0500, Jonh Arson wrote:
> Just released version 0.3.8 of the QT client for the buildservice, if
> anyone could take a look and give me feedback it would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> It sure ain't as fully featured as OSC but is starting to take shape and
> currently allow you to browse around the BS.

By the way, I was sometimes thinking about an interactive mode for osc.
It would be used in the sense of a "osc shell", and it could keep a
connection open to save the overhead of connecting each time the user
requests something new.

This could possibly be useful in itself for commandline users. But I
just thought it could also work great as a "control channel" for a GUI
application, like the richclient. What do you think?

Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)
  • No further messages