Re: [opensuse-buildservice] patterns generation
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:29:04 +0100
Am Monday 08 January 2007 13:29 schrieb Jordi Massaguer i Pla:
> hi all,
>
> how do I generate new patterns? Is there a tool? Do I do it by hand copying
> other patterns?

I am not aware of any existing tool for this.

There is documentation about patterns in the wiki:

http://en.opensuse.org/Pattern_Metadata_YaST

http://en.opensuse.org/Standards/YaST2_Repository_Metadata/pattern

or simply look in the suse/setup/descr/ directory of 10.2 or Factory ftp
repositories to find some templates.

bye
adrian