Re: [opensuse-buildservice] richclient release 0.3.8
  • From: Carlos Gonçalves <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:36:40 +0000
Em Sexta, 22 de Dezembro de 2006 08:34, o Jonh Arson escreveu:
> Just released version 0.3.8 of the QT client for the buildservice, if
> anyone could take a look and give me feedback it would be greatly
> appreciated.

How about a "Search Package" tab to find packages in Build Service? Show the
results (with some details like project where it is) and double clicking
switch to the Package tab.
This would be something like http://benjiweber.co.uk:8080/webpin/ does but in
real time (I think webpin isn't in real time because only today my packages
appeared on search which already had been added some days ago). To the real
time search you could use the new api.opensuse.org features announced
yesterday by Andreas Bauer here in the mailinglist.

Also see this: http://carlos.pinguix.com/images/richclient_searchpackage.png

--
Regards,
Carlos Gonçalves (aka Vixiado)