Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Building against SLE_10 repo
  • From: Aaron Bockover <abockover@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 13:17:17 -0500
SLE_10 is just the intersection of SLED and SLES and is used to deploy
packages against both systems, so it's missing a lot of things we need
for SLED. Using the 10.1 target should bring in everything you need.

It would be nice to have separate SLES and SLED targets that could
contain proprietary packages (i.e. RealPlayer) and couple that with the
ability to mark the output repository as private to avoid any
distribution issues.

--Aaron