Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Requesting an account
  • From: Carlos Gonçalves <carlos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:41:43 +0000
Em Domingo, 10 de Dezembro de 2006 11:01, o Richard Bos escreveu:
> Op zondag 10 december 2006 11:55, schreef Carlos Gonçalves:
> > To begin and release some RPMs that 'my' SUSEPT community wants, I
> > created a simple folder in my webhost here I upload my RPMs. You can take
> > a look at http://www.carlos.pinguix.com/suse/ - as you can see I only can
> > build to SUSE 10.1 and to x86 so that's one more reason to want an
> > account.
>
> kftpgrabber is already available in:
> home:/mlasars

Did not but mine was packaged before yours, I think... just seeing the
uploaded dates...

Suggestion: why not join all home:/users in a repo? Like a central... this way
users could add the home:/ repo (only one repo) instead of each home:/user
but still allowing users to add a specificly repo.

Cheers,
Carlos Gonçalves