[opensuse-buildservice] Difference between GNOME:Community, Stable, and Unstable
  • From: Rakhesh Sasidharan <rakheshster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:29:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I did do a check through the archives and find a thread (http://lists.opensuse.org/archive/opensuse-buildservice/2006-11/msg00077.html) that mentions my question. But it was kind of confusing to a beginner like me, and so I decided to ask the question here.

What is the difference between the Community, Stable, and Unstable repos in "http://repos.opensuse.org/GNOME:/";;? I am currently using openSUSE 10.2 with GNOME as my default desktop, and was wondering which of these I should be using ...

Thanks,
Rakhesh