[opensuse-buildservice] James Tremblay
  • From: James Tremblay <jamesat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 21:04:21 -0500
Hey guys,
I have begun reading the build-service tutorial and feel I should take a
moment to get on track with "Good Form". so let me introduce myself.
I am James Tremblay , I work as the District Technology Director for the
Newmarket NH School District. I have been installing Novell Networks for
13 years. I started by getting a Certificate in Networking form our
local Voc-ED college with a primary focus on Netware CNE training.
My experience with Linux is shallow, I basically looked up SUSE when
Novell announced it's acquisition of it and downloaded 8.? I didn't
really start working on more than getting familiar with user space until
9.1 and NLD9. I am good with Novell's command-line architecture and I
hope that it will translate quickly to Linux.
I use the nick "fxrsliberty" because that is the kind of Harley-Davidson
I ride and it helps remind me of good times.
James