[opensuse-buildservice] Removing packages
  • From: "Jigish Gohil" <jigish.gohil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 13:42:22 +0530
Hi all

Could there be some sort of system in place which informs if the
package being deleted is linked by someone else?

This way we can move the package from one project to another if the
original packager does not want to maintain it.

With many more packages and project cross linking might get quite
complex, so if the package is linked by say 5 projects those links
should also be preserved if the package is moved.

I had linked intltool 0.35 from project jarpack, which is now deleted,
that is why this suggestion.

Cheers

-J

--