Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Expansion issues
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:33:17 +0100
On 2006-11-23 10:11:48 +0000, Andrew Wafaa wrote:
> In trying to build on SLE10/SLES9/SUSE9.3 I'm getting to expansion
> errors for a couple of missing packages. These are check and doxygen
> for SLE10, check for SLES9/SUSE9.3. I also need to specify a
> different version of autoconf for Factory (require 2.59).

we have a package called "check"? oO
anyway. you can put your own autoconf package in place for factory. but
i would recommend to fix the offending configure.in/configure.ac to
properly work with the autoconf from factory.

> Could someone recommend the best way to overcome these issues please?

the fun of packaging is to change as little as possible on the
distributions but getting the package to work anyway.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you