Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to "stack" projects?
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 12:43:07 +0000
> You mean you want to specify an individual repository searchpath in a
> package?

Well, I don't want to, but I want to know if it's possible. If it's not
at the moment, then no worries.

The reason I asked is that, before it was transferred to the main
OpenSync project, I used to have multisync-gui in my home project and it
needed the packages from the OpenSync project to build. It would have
been handy to only have to draw on that project for that particular
package, without having create extra repos.

As it was I just created all my repos with the OpenSync project as the
'Build Target Selection' and then reverted to the standard ones when
multisync-gui moved to OpenSync.
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org