Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to "stack" projects?
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:29:11 +0000
> > I´ve the package R-base successfully built in home:dsteuer.
> > Now I want to add a project named "littler", which has BuildRequires: R-base.
> Add R-base as the target repository.

Okay. Is littler a project, or a package? I think it's a package,
given you mention its BuildRequires line. If it's a package and it's in
the same project as R-base then no problem.

If it's a package in a different project, do this (this is the web
frontend approach):

Add Repository > Advanced
Find the Build Target you want. This will be home:dsteuer/SUSE_Factory
for the factory version, you can add as many as you like.
You might want to give it a name and select the Architectures you need.

Now, this leads me to ask a question. Is it possible to do this for
individual packages rather than entire repositories?
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org