Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to "stack" projects?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:12:59 +0100

>>> Reply on 22-11-2006 12:08:02 <<<

> Hi,
>
> I*ve the package R-base successfully built in home:dsteuer.
> Now I want to add a project named "littler", which has
BuildRequires:
> R-base.
> R-base naturally is not in any of the repositories I want to build
> littler for.
>
> How can I do that? Is it possible? I guess yes, but I can*t figure
it
> out.

The two pakcages have to be in the same project, and then you can
easily give BuildRequires: r-base to the 2nd package.
While r-type is not ready, you should see status 'blocked' on the other
package.

I have the same with some games, depending on SDL_net, that needed a
fix and another depended on cmake in a newer version (that is now
luckily gone).

Dominique