[opensuse-buildservice] Other Platforms than (open)SUSE in BS
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:03:35 +0100
hi,

In home: repos and on some other spaces, it's common to also find
Mandriva and Fedora Repositories (badly not for the latest releases, so
onlt FC5 and Mandriva 2006).

Who is deciding if they also get added to games:*, server:* and so on?
Is it just, when I want it, I add it? And I fix whatever spec file of
whatever package I would like to build?

Then one more question:
What construction can I use to work around the different naming
conventions for the distros?

something like

%if %suse
BuildRequires: alsa-devel
%else if %mandriva
buildRequires: libalsa-devel
%endif

Are there some specific implementations for this?

Dominique