Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RFC: Game blobAndConquer
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:47:35 +0100

>>> Reply on 17-11-2006 10:45:40 <<<> Hi Everybody,
>
> For some time I'm maintaining the game blobAndConquer in my
home-Repo
> (home:dimstar).
> On most machines this game seems to work and I'm wondering if you'd
> have some objections if I move it to games:action.
>
> Don't just hurry in and say: of course, go for it!
>
> First have a look at it. It is a 3rd person shooter (unlike doom,
which
> is 1st person!) but it has quiet a level of violence.
> Release 0.6 got ublished these days and starts to support
localisation.
> So if somebody has some spare time and some language knowledge,
we're
> also happy for language contributions, besides of testings of
course.

> What do you all think about it?

What does a 'no reaction' on this mailinglist mean?
- No, we don't want it
- yes sure, there are no objections
- Why the hell should we care... do whatever you want

Just curious... Or everybody is just to busy with the Factroy build of
10.2, which looks quiet good already :-)

Dominique
< Previous Next >