[opensuse-buildservice] waiting for approval
  • From: Jordi Massaguer i Pla <jordi.massaguer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:29:04 +0100
Hi all,

I am sending this email here because I do not know where should I send it.
Sorry if it is the wrong place.

I have asked, more than one month ago, for an account into the
build-service, so I can evaluate the platform and see if it is useful in our
implementations: packages building and customized distribution building.

I do not mean to be rude, but I would like to hear from you.

I am really excited for looking closer to the build-service, as I think it
can make opensuse a greater distribution, and make the difference to other
distros.

Greetings,

jordi

Jordi Massaguer Pla