[opensuse-buildservice] Build service noob unable to get package going
  • From: Joe Shaw <joeshaw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:41:02 -0500
Hi,

I just started using the build service to try to build a package and I
am growing increasingly frustrated as to why it won't build. The web
client feels very much like a black box to me, and so I don't understand
why my builds aren't working.

>From the build log:

----- building beagle.spec (user abuild)
error: File /usr/src/packages/SOURCES/beagle-firefox-makefile.patch: No such file or directory

The patch is listed in the spec file:

Patch1: %{name}-firefox-makefile.patch

and applied:

%prep
%setup -q
%patch1

And included in the file list:

Files
beagle-0.2.12.tar.gz

[Download]
[Remove]

beagle-firefox-makefile.patch

[Download]
[Remove]

beagle-terminal-lockdown.patch

[Download]
[Remove]

beagle.spec
[Edit]
[Download]
[Remove]

build_libbeagle_only.diff

[Download]
[Remove]

libbeagle.spec
[Edit]
[Download]
[Remove]

Anyone have any idea what's going on, or (perhaps more importantly) how
I can get more information on the build environment? The package is
contained in my home project (home:joeshaw).

Thanks,
Joe