Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Need a BuildService account
  • From: James Ogley <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:48:27 +0000
> And i want to package some nifty gnome applications using opensuse
> buildservice,

That's great :)

> I didn't even ask or would create a separate folder,
> I just want put my packages created using buildservice in
> GNOME:/Community/,

When you get your BS account created, could you first put new packages
in your home project so that they can be verified to work. If you want
to improve existing packages, please send patches to one of the GNOME
team.

Take a look at http://en.opensuse.org/GNOME for details of how to get
involved. I need to update this page at some point, but it at least
tells you about the IRC channel.
--
James Ogley
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://usr-local-bin.org