Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build errors for java based tomcat plugin
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:02:53 +0100
Christian Boltz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Am Mittwoch, 8. November 2006 18:40 schrieb Thomas Schmidt:
> [...]
>> Hi, sorry no I think I won't package Java in the buildservice atm.
>> Just wantet to build swamp ;-)
>
> What's wrong with http://software.opensuse.org/download/swamp/ ;-)
>
> Wait, I see:
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/swamp/SL10.1/repodata/ has no
> nice HTML pages :-( - can someone fix this please? (triggering a
> rebuild of any package in the swamp project should be enough)
>
> There are also some empty directories (SLE_10, SLE10+SDK, sle10_sdk)
> which are empty and should be removed.

Yes, the empty directories should be removed.
I wanted to build for SLE10 and Factory which is not possible due to
missing Java
(http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=swamp_svn&project=swamp).
But Daniel is on his way to build it.
Greetings

--
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools