Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build synchronization bug?
  • From: Steve Beattie <sbeattie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 09:23:24 -0800
On Tue, Nov 07, 2006 at 05:30:51PM +0100, Marcus Schäfer wrote:
> I have seen the same. If you change for example the spec file
> twice times with "osc ci" commands in between I can see how the
> build is scheduled -> building -> scheduled -> building. But each
> build runs until it's finished.

While I can understand the above behavior occurring, this is *not* the
situation I'm talking about. I make all my change to my checked out
repo and do *one commit* (one invocation of 'osc ci') and then see *two*
builds; one of the precommit version of the package, and then a followup
build of the newly committed version.

--
Steve Beattie
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.