Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build synchronization bug?
  • From: Steve Beattie <sbeattie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:40:30 -0800
On Mon, Nov 06, 2006 at 10:16:01AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
> This can happen, when the client is changing something (lets say some
> unimportant file) and commits right afterwards, instead of submitting all
> other changes before.
>
> However, I think that osc does handle this in the right way already, so it
> should not happen using it.

If it helps for debugging, all I'm doing is adding a tarball, removing an
old tarball[1], and updating a specfile, and then committing. In terms
of osc operations, all I'm doing is 'osc addremove; osc ci'.

[1] The tarballs have the svn repo version number as part of their name
so that it's obvious to me what it corresponds to in our svn server.

--
Steve Beattie
SUSE Labs, Novell Inc.