Re: [opensuse-buildservice] project for python modules?
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 15:58:29 +0100
On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 09:22:46PM +0100, Scott Bahling wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 18:03 +0200, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > looking around, I find 76 python modules scattered in various projects.
> > Would it make sense to combine those into a python project?
>
> Yes. I plan to add a couple more python packages soon. How did you
> generate this list? It would have been nice to know that a gnosis-utils
> package already existed before I created a second one.

I created it brute-force with osc ls, however that takes quite a long
time nowadays. A more efficient support for search is being implemented,
but not yet exported via the api to the external world.

I have looked: home:thomas-schraitle has a python-gnosis-utils package.

Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)