Re: [opensuse-buildservice] link R-base into science
  • From: Marcus Rueckert <mrueckert@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:53:02 +0100
On 2006-11-02 12:23:44 +0100, Detlef Steuer wrote:
> R-base in home:dsteuer builds fine, so it could enter the next stage.
> Could the maintainer link R-base into science, pls? It´s the natural place for R.

i would recommend to maintain the package in science. so it wont get
build twice. so adding you to the repos might be nice. :)

btw: i once read an article on "rootkit" from CERN. do you think it
would be nice to have it aswell? it seems to be nice for data analysis
aswell.

i have it on my todo since ages but never managed to find time for it.

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux
openSUSE is good for you