Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build errors for java based tomcat plugin
  • From: Thomas Schmidt <tschmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:53:50 +0100
Dominic Reynolds wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are having problems getting a package to build - looks like dependncy
> problems. It is a java based plugin in tomcat for AppArmor. The package
> tomcat_apparmor is in factory but we would like to make a development version
> available via the build service. Does the buildservice expand
> java2-devel-packages to fill the required dependencies?

I think you have to build with a java repository for example:
Java:Sun-Java-1.5/SUSE_Linux_10.1 because the standard repositories
don't contain java.
Greetings

> Here is the link showing the build problems:
>
> http://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=tomcat_apparmor&project=home%3Asteve-beattie
>

> Thanks,
> dominic

Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.", Pablo Picasso