[opensuse-buildservice] .repo files usable in Yast / Zmd / <whatever tool>
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:42:22 +0100
hi,

I was just wondering (and after looking around did not find a good
clue... but I might have missed it):
Can these .repo files, that can also be found on the BuildService (like
http://repos.opensuse.org/home:/dimstar/SUSE_Linux_10.0/home:dimstar.repo)
be used with some specific programs? Like Yast or ZMD to add a catalog?

If so, then we should think about giving it a correct mimetype,
different to text/plain, so that browsers can recognize it and forward
it to an application that can read it. This would allow to create a
linklist to Repos where user could easily subscribe.

If not: why not?

Dominique