[opensuse-buildservice] broken headerfile in SDL_net 1.2.5-236
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:16:41 +0200
Hi everybody,

On my freshly installed (using FTP) SuSE Linux 10.1 box, I wanted to
build opencity (to come to the BS soon, as soon as I got it all
running).
After finding all mandatory deps and deps that are not mentioned, I got
it finally to compile.

And then came across and error in SDL_net.h: on line 416, there is an
additional ':' just after the closing bracket '}' which the compiler
(g++ 4.1.0, as installed with SL10.1) does not like at all.

This avoids me from compiling it. Removing this semicolon solved that
issue (for local build). I'm wondering if I'll have the same problem in
the BuildService or if there is a 'fixed' SDL_net inside? As of today,
at least on 'my' update mirror, there is no more recent version of
SDL_net available.

Can you investigate on this?

I added the game to the BS (home:dimstar for the moment) bus as
resources are that low for the moment, I don't know when we'll find a
result and honestly, I don't expect something else than on my 10.1 box;
that's what anyhow everybody would expect, no?

Dominique
  • No further messages