Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Editors:Hex ?
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:52:35 +0200
On Mon, Oct 23, 2006 at 11:43:10AM +0200, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to move bless (a hex editor written with Mono like
> khexedit) from home:bwalle to a generic project.
>
> Would be creating Editors:Hex ok? Or devel:editors:hex?

I suggest "editors", or "editors:hex"

Although I don't think that there are so many hex editors that they need
their own place in the namespace.

If it should be alone, so users don't need to subscribe to updates of
other editors (like vim) at the same time, it could also be
"editors:bless". IMO.

Regards,
Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)