Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Project for MIPS Simulator (spim)
  • From: "Dr. Peter Poeml" <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:19:55 +0200
On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 01:23:07AM +0200, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in which project could I put 'spim', a MIPS simulator? Maybe
> Emulators:MIPS (I know, Emulator != Simulator, but creating a
> top-level project for this would be overkill, IMO).
>
> Any suggestions here? Thanks.

I think Emulators:MPIS is a close enough match.

I at least would look there. (If the top level namespace wouldn't be so
overwhelming, that is... but I hope we can simplify it in the future)

Peter
--
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH Bug, bogey, bugbear, bugaboo:
Research & Development A malevolent monster (not true?);
From: Chris Young (The Omnificent English Dictionary In Limerick Form)