Re: [opensuse-buildservice] iChain works for you?
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 23:51:38 +0200
Hello,

Am Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2006 00:20 schrieb Dr. Peter Poeml:
> On Sun, Oct 22, 2006 at 12:03:51AM +0200, Dr. Peter Poeml wrote:
> > to log in _each_ time. I confess: it utterly sucks.
>
> It would suck a bit less, if the redirection would work... so after
> logging in I'm sent to the page I wanted to see, and not to the start
> page. ;)

+100 (to avoid 99 other "me too" mails ;-)

Just an idea to avoid the need for logging in: does iChain support
auto-login with SSL client certificates?
If yes, it would probably be a good altenative to entering passwords ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Swapping horses in the middle of a river... ah no the wrong citate...
changing package managers in the middle of a beta was a very bad