[opensuse-buildservice] More missing packages
  • From: Aaron Bockover <abockover@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:50:58 -0400
Trying to build Banshee without the Helix/RealPlayer requirement for
now. I noticed that the libstdc++ package problem was fixed and local
builds worked for libipoddevice and ipod-sharp.

When trying to build Banshee locally I now get:

expansion error: nothing provides gdk-pixbuf-devel, nothing provides
gstreamer010-plugins-base-devel, nothing provides libnjb-devel, nothing
provides mDNSResponder, nothing provides njb-sharp

I'm guessing maybe this is just more SLE_10 difference? I.e. packages we
require from SLED but aren't in SLES? When will this be addressed?
Without beating on the issue too badly, not having separate SLED/SLES
targets makes building these packages pretty pointless :)

Thanks,
Aaron