Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Asking for links on main page
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:37:04 +0200
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2006 20:39 schrieb Marcus Rueckert:
> On 2006-10-19 14:09:09 -0200, Mauricio Teixeira (netmask) wrote:
> > Well, it appears only after I login, and to get to the login page,
> > I need to click on 'Watched projects' or 'List of all projects',
> > which doesn't make sense to me if I want to go directly into my
> > home project.
>
> so lets rephrase it ... netmask wants a login link

... also ;-)

Things that are missing on the start page:

if not logged in:
- a "Login" link on the start page
- maybe a "Home Project" and "Watched Projects" link, forcing you to
login and then redirecting to home:$username / the "watched projects"
list
This should look similar to the top-right box on subpages when logged in

if logged in:
- the usual box "logged in as ... / Watched Projects / Home Project"
should also appear on the start page in the top-right corner

I also miss a "Logout" link - while it might be rarely used, it is very
important to have it when using the buildservice from a foreign
machine.

Oh, a related minor bug:
When I access http://build.opensuse.org/project/list_public (or any
other page) without being logged in, I end up on the start page after
login - not on the requested one.

BTW: Will the login page be themed to look like the other buildservice
pages?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Nein, das Programm gibt es nicht für Linux. Ich verwende zwar auch
Linux, verstehe davon aber zu wenig. Und VisualBasic ist kaum portabel.