[opensuse-buildservice] Queueing system 'Waiting for Build'
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:23:20 +0200
Hi BS-Admins and BS-Developers,

I was wondering if there is already a smart Q-System integrated in BS
(to me appears it's not, or it's not working).

Let's assume (using the webinterface):

I modify a SPEC File, then click save.
-> This triggers automatically a Rebuild of the Package

The package get's in the Q to be built.
For some weird reasons, I remember that I wanted to make another
modification in the SPEC File, so I open it again for modification,
apply everything and click Save.
-> This triggers automatically a Rebuild (again)

I think in this case we could all agree, that it's a waste to leep the
first trigger active, especially if the build is still waiting and has
not been started yet.

Anything to improve this?

Dominique