Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Trying to build helix-dbus-server
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:38:18 +0200
Am Wednesday 18 October 2006 19:27 schrieb Aaron Bockover:
> I'm slowly making progress in my quest to manage Banshee builds in the
> build service.
>
> helix-dbus-server is ... a DBus server that sits on top of
> Helix/RealPlayer and Banshee uses it as a backend for playing
> proprietary formats in SLED/SUSE (not openSUSE).
>
> The problem is that RealPlayer does not seem to be available under
> SLE_10.
>
> aaron@linux-0790:~/cvs/banshee/osc/Banshee/helix-dbus-server$ osc build
> SLE_10 i586 helix-dbus-server.spec
> Getting buildinfo from server
> /tmp/buildinfo.QCMC6f.xml
> buildinfo is borken... it says:
> expansion error: nothing provides RealPlayer

The SLE repo does only contain packages which are available for SLES and SLED.
We want to make sure that resulting package is indeed installable by the users
(because we want to keep the common code base).
packages, which are not available on both products may go to the SDK, which
means that the provider of package which are build against need also to ship
these.
Joe is the person to ask, if a package can be added to the SDK.

bye
adrian