[opensuse-buildservice] No log has been created
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:27:39 +0200
Hi,

under what circumstances can it happen that ths BS is not creating a
logfile when building a package?
It seems the last one I triggered did not get built correctly
(SuperTuxKart 0.2.0, as replacement for 0.2; as another release 0.2rc2
appears to be newer).

I retriggered it this morning and it seems to create a logfile now.

So basically the problem seem to be solved but as I have seen this
already more than once, I thought I'd give it a try and ask you about
it.

Dominique