[opensuse-buildservice] Delay trigger until I want it
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 13:20:38 +0200
Hi,

I think there was a bad change in the BS: up to now, when I created a
new package with a template SPEC File, there was always the
BuildRequires remove-me-to-build inside, which I liked a lot.

Like this I can uplaod all the files, modify the spec until I think it
will be working, remove this REQ and it builds.

Today I created a new package and it started right ahead to create the
mydummy-1.0-1.1.*.rpm files. What a waste of resources!

Can this at least be brought back?

Even better would be, if I could decide WHEN the package trigger should
start to work. Basically at the beginning, a lot of modifications
(uploading files and so on) are to be done and no need to compile the
package at all the time.

I'd like to see a switch 'Automatic build trigger on/off' in the
Webinterface.

Regards,
Dominique