[opensuse-buildservice] Staled RPMs and Repositories
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:23:18 +0200
Hi,

In my home directory, there are some Directories, that should be
deleted (as well as outdated RPMs).
- The directory for Debian_etch is empty and not used
- The directory for SuSE Linux 10.0 is empty and not used
- The directory for SuSE_Factory contains packages (same package,
different versions?) Even though, the repository Factory is no longer
activated in my home directory (I want to avoid the build of UFO:AI Data
Package multiple times... so only one REPO active for the moment. Until
I get fully known to OSC to enter the MetaData... btw: will this feature
come also through the webinterface? That would be GREAT

Thanks for 'cleaning up' and telling me how to avoid it in the future.

Dominique
  • No further messages